Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fly away now.. Right now!

At the very moment I'm typing this, there's a fly hovering behind me. It's been that way for a few minutes now. I try to ignore it. I don't want to be distracted by it. But the longer I keep my silence, the more agitated I become. For the fly is still hovering on my back.

Fly away now, fly. You make me really uncomfortable. I could just swat you with the badminton racquet lying under my desk. But my oh my. We don't want that to happen, do we. Cause, if it does, you'll be seriously injured (& I'll be content) & I'll get sent to anger management as well as the jail, should you decide to press charges against me.

Lucky fly to have such previlleges. The fly is human after all. The annoying kind. They come up to you with nothing to say. They just stand there and stare into what ever you were doing.

Just stand & stare.

Invading that thing called your privacy. Taking over your personal space. Breathing down your neck for no apparent reason. Why?

I've tried shooing it away. I gave him the blank stare, the death stare & even the bitch stare. I even asked him directly, "What do you want?". They just don't work. He's not bothered with the fact that I'm annoyed. He probabaly doesn't GET IT! Thus, this nickname for him: Mr. Dense! (& that's me being nice)

Got your own fly at the office? If you don't, please take mine :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment