Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Two Cents (10/06/2010)

At the mall near my office:

1. I looked down to the centre court of the ground floor, where there's a perfume promotion going on. The promoters were eagerly trying to get passers by to test the perfume. These promoters were actually beaming ear to ear. Passers by just pass by. Some even went out of their way to avoid the promoters. The promoters are still beaming.

2. In the grocerry store, a shop assistant sits in a box. It's 1m x 1m, & 1.5 meters tall. You can just see the top of his head. The box is made out of shelves that displays expensive chinnese herbs. He's job is to assist herb buyers.

I'm back at the office feeling:

1. Grateful. I have a job that doesn't require me to smile so much.

2. Grateful. I can streatch my legs when I'm sitting in my box. It's 3m x 3m.

3. Very grateful. My box is not made out of shelves displaying herbs.

Today I'm a bit more grateful.

Sent from my Nokia phone

No comments:

Post a Comment